Review: Sleek Face Contour Kit

By Unknown - 8:29:00 am

The Sleek Face Contour Kit was actually the first Sleek product that I purchased and I have to say that I love it. I think it's perfect for people who are new to the whole contouring thing, as it is very affordable at £6.49 from the Sleek website so means that you can have a play around with it and if you decide it's not for you, it hasn't broke the bank per se. Also, I have found that it is hard to find a good drugstore highlighter or contour shade, and this has both together so is perfect! 



The packaging is very much like the rest of the Sleek range, plain and simple (however mines looking quite grubby!!). I really like that it has a compact mirror inside as it means that you can leave this in your bad and don't have to worry about carrying around an extra mirror. When this arrived I was surprised to see that it was a lot smaller that I'd expected, but for the price I suppose that's about right, and also I've had this for almost a year now and have been using at least one of these shades almost everyday and I still have plenty left.




This duo comes in three different shades; light, medium and dark, obviously depending on your skin tone. I chose light and both shades work very well for me. The highlighter shade has a slight peachy glow to it and has a shimmer to it that's just right, not too much or too little. I like to apply this along the tops of the cheek bones, down the nose, cupids bow and slightly on the chin.The contour shade however, is completely matte and very easy to blend, I use this with my Real Techniques contour brush and they work so well together to create depth for the face.



Overall, I think this is the best drugstore highlighter and contour that I have came across and would definitely recommend this! It is extremely affordable and comes in three different shades which means that it would work for a lot of people.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. I've been wondering about this contour kit for a while now! I've been so into contouring my face lately, but didn't wanna spend too much money. So this is definitely a great option for me.


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it a try, it's honestly so good! x

      Delete
  2. I've been thinking about getting this kit for aaages - great product review it seems like a good kit!

    Drea xo
    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this set with the blusher too and it's really good x However I have moved on to a No 7 highlighter 'stick' (not too technical) that I think is even better than the Sleek one!

    Dandy Girl x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to try that one out, it sounds great!x

      Delete
  4. I own the Sleek Face Form Palette which contains both of them products and I LOVE the contouring powder, especially because it's matte :D X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I'm gonna have to finally invest in this I can't put it off anymore! haha lovely review girly cant wait to try it beaut review xx

    stylegrande.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice review! I've never heard of Sleek before. I don't think it's available in Vancouver.

    xo T.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the review, I've been looking for best make up to counturing, must try it later! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. we're desperate to get our hands on some sleek products. they're not available in Australia, but we've heard so many good reviews about all their products, we're going to have to hunt them down online!

    M + K

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have it as well, it's amaazing x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely makeup, thanks for sharing! <3

    I have a new outfit post up, let me know what you think! :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post! i've been looking for a new contour powder

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. if you want to, enter my christmas giveaway to win £660+ worth of beauty products! click here.

    ReplyDelete