A Few Summer Outfits

By Unknown - 11:34:00 am

Here are a few outfits, created by me via Polyvore. In the summer I like to keep things simple with whites and pastels and don't tend to opt for bright colours, however I do like to get in some black whenever I can (I'm a sucker for wearing black!!). Zara have a lot of really good pieces for this summer as always, but an online store that I've also been loving this month is Asos because of pure fact that you can choose from so many brands all in one place, one that has caught my eye being Monki. Monki is affordable yet still manage to keep things looking fresh and stylish which can be tricky for some brands who focus mainly on making things affordable. So, here are a few looks that I would definitely wear in the summer or even on holiday!


Simple yet Chic


Black


Simple Summer Look


Festival

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. Oh my god those pale pink and blank sandals are just what dreams are made for, love the second to last outfit - amazing!! Now following you, love your blog...

    Elisse x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I can just imagine wearing that outfit on holiday x

      Delete
  2. Gorge outfits! I love the playsuit in the second one especially x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some super pretty outfits, I love summer fashion as it's so fresh! xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these outfits, you're great with polyvore :) I love the crop top in the first outfit. I really need it x I also love the pink shoes and black jumpsuit as well :)

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello lovely, I just came across your blog and it's awesome!! :)

    I'm your newest follower and look forward to your next post!

    Please check out my blog if you can, thank you;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. All great outfits! My favourites are probably the first and last outfits, who doesn't love a pair of ripped boyfriend jeans and a pair of All Stars?!

    v0gueandtrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice picks! I always love boyfriend jeans and white dress, its amazing color for summer ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The second outfit is my favourite, would be great!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  9. those jeans <3

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. take a peek at my £250+ beauty giveaway, if you fancy! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh great sets you've created!!
    http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    www.facebook.com/laviecestchic

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it, your style is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the second outfit, definitely my style.

    lavishingg.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just came across your blog, and love the outfits!
    Thinkfashionx.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That lace vest in the last one is so pretty!! Gorgeous picks xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. That hat! So amazing, I want one so badly! Great post, beautiful inspiration!

    Kimmiberry xo

    ReplyDelete