Recent Buys (May) ft. H&M, Zara...

By Unknown - 7:59:00 pm

I recently spent a little too much money on clothes for the summer even though we've only had a week or so of sun! Oh well, ha-ha I couldn't resist. Lately I've been trying to shop at paces where I wouldn't usually go to like Miss Selfridge and Mango (which I am obsessed with at the moment!!) And also I've been trying to incorporate a little more colour into my all black/white/grey wardrobe since the sun is starting to appear. Another thing that I've bought but not yet figured out how to style is a pair of Zara Birkenstocks style sandals which so many bloggers are wearing. (I haven't added a photo of them as I was thinking of doing a whole post on the!)

Black crochet top - H&M, £4.50 (via Ebay)  White crop top - H&M, £3.99


Grey top - Miss Selfridge, £8


Black bralet - H&M, £1.99


Black/grey skirt - Zara (via Ebay), £4.50  White skirt - Mango, £27.99



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love the skirts!
    Great purchases.

    Much Love, M
    http://blvckorsomething.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that miss selfridge top ! it's so versatile - new follower here, would love if you could check out my page if you get the time :) x

    http://lilemilyjane.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete