3 Ways to Accessorise This Summer

By Unknown - 9:00:00 am

Accessorising is something that I always find a little tricky and I find sites like Polyvore and Pinterest (Let me know of your usernames and I'll check them out, I'm always looking for new inspiration!!) really helpful to look to for inspiration, so I've chosen some accessories that I think would be great to style this summer. I've been really liking hats, bags and sunglasses at the moment because I find that in the summer, when it's scorching and I'm all hot and bothered I don't like to be wearing jewellery so hat's and sunglasses can be a great alternative, plus they help you to feel much more comfortable in the hot weather. I have also chosen a few high street pieces that are available at the moment that I really like and that are really affordable! For all links visit my Polyvore here!!

Sunglasses:


Sunnies  
 
 
 
Hats:
 
Hats
 
 


Bags:

Bagsss


 

 
 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Omg, these bags..<3 I'll go check out your profile immediately!
    You can find my polyvore, pinterest and tumblr in my blog: http://jannielucia.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete