A Little ASOS Haul

By Unknown - 12:51:00 pm

I've been going a little ASOS mad lately and ended up ordering a few pieces when they had a 25% student discount offer on. I've been wanting to get a pair of mom jeans for a while now but because I'm so short  whenever I've tried them on they just made me look really short and stumpy so when I saw these slim mom jeans on ASOS I thought they worth a try, and I love them!! They are the perfect fit and colour and I even love the rose gold hardware on them. I was also in the need for a new purse as mine was falling a part where I've had it so long. I was going to get one from H&M but I just fell in love with the holographic snake skin combo on this one by Monki. Monki, is a brand that I haven't really bought much from but the purse is great quality so I'll definitely be checking out more of their pieces.

 
 
 
 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Asos jeans are sooo good! Love the monki purse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been eyeing up those jeans for ages, the fit looks so perfect because they're slimmer! ASOS jeans are the best x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Asos, and that Monki purse is super cute!
    xprincessjas | xx

    ReplyDelete