New In: Skincare

By Unknown - 5:18:00 pm

I've only bought two skincare products recently so can't really call this a haul but I've been loving Nivea products over the past few and thought that these two new products deserved a post all to themselves. The first product that I bought was the Nivea Daily Essentials: Light Moisturising Day Cream for normal/combination skin. I've used this cream in the past but it was the cream for dry/sensitive skin as my skin tends to vary depending on the weather and also the products that I use, at the moment my skin is pretty normal so I needed a new moisturiser that was better suited to my current skin type. I'm really liking it at the moment and I've seen a great improvement in my skin, it just looks so smooth and I've seen a reduced amount of redness around the nose and chin areas.
The second Nivea product that I purchased was again from their Daily Essentials range and is the Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes for normal/combination skin. These really help to remove my makeup however they don't remove all of it so I use Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water to remove the remaining dirt.

 
 
 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments