Brand Focus: Soap & Glory (Skin/Body Care)

By Unknown - 9:30:00 am

Soap and Glory is a brand that I have loved and bought from for years, and that I always seem to gravitate towards come Winter. The brand offers an array of products, from hand creams to body washes, and all, in my opinion are fab! To date, I don't think that I've tried a product from the brand that I haven't liked. Today I have five products that I have particularly been loving throughout the past few months and that I would definitley recommend trying out. Although this post is focused on Soap and Glory's Skin/Body Care line, I also love a number of their makeup products and use them on a daily basis, but for the purpose of this post, wanted to keep things purely skincare related.

Soap & Glory

Hand Dream Super Cream, £7.00 - This hand cream is slightly different to Soap and Glory's well known 'Hand Food' but is great nonetheless. I keep this in my bag and apply after washing them, or whenever they are feeling a little dry. It moisturises without feeling greasy or sticky and sinks in very quickly making it great for 'on the go' use.

Heel Genius, £5.50 - I'm not one for religiously having pedicures or spending an hour or so buffing my feet, but every now and again I do like to rub in a little of this foot cream, pop on a pair of cotton socks and leave overnight to work its magic! 

Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion, £10.00 - Out of the five products mentioned, this is definitely in my top two! The scent is my favourite, with notes of mango and moringa oils. I apply this after washing and find that it sinks in ever so quickly which is key at this time of the year!

Orangeasm Body Wash, £6.50 - This is another product which has a lovely, citrus scent. The pump makes it perfect for leaving in the shower and is a product that I regularly use and love! This body wash, along with most of Soap and Glory's other products come in a very decent sized bottle meaning that you won't have to constantly repurchase.

Whipped Clean Shower Butter, £7.00 - I've saved my absolute favourite body product of all time, until last. It's smells divine, is very creamy and moisturising and feels so luxurious. I'm almost onto my third tube will definitely continue to repurchase!
What are your favourite products from Soap and Glory?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. First of all welcome back. This is such a lovely review and I myself a fan of Soap & Glory products. I love the eyeliners and many of their make up. I also have the same body butter moisturising lotion although I have never tried the hand cream before. So I might go check this out.

    Ana
    http://anarazon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Their makeup line is fab, will do a post on that soon :) This time of year is perfect for trying out their products as they have a lot of sets with mini versions in x

      Delete
  2. I love Soap and Glory too! But the 'Along Came Betty' make some pretty good dupes for literally so little, you should give them a go as well!x

    Mollie Victoria Beauty | Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I've heard about those, definitely worth checking out! Thanks x

      Delete