Born Pretty Store Haul and First Impressions*

By Unknown - 9:00:00 am

Sometime last month I was kindly asked whether I wanted to try a few products from the Born Pretty Store, and as I have actually purchased a few products from them in the past, I jumped at the chance! If you haven't came across this online makeup store then I'd definitely recommend checking it out (here) as they offer a huge range of products at insanely affordable prices. I have decided to pick out an eyeshadow palette and a liquid lipstick as I have read some great reviews on both! They also very kindly left me with a discount code for you guys which I will leave at the end of the post.

Also, today is the last day for you to enter my Mac giveaway (here)! Thank you to everyone who has entered and good luck :)


Earth Tone Eyeshadow Palette (currently on sale for only £5.21!!!) - As we are now in Autumn, I decided to pick up this earth toned eyeshadow palette which includes a range of 15 matte and shimmery shadows. The shadows come in a plain black case, pretty basic but slim. This palette includes some beautiful shades, my favourite being the more orange/peachy toned ones, although there are some shades that look very similar when swatched! As you will be able to see from the swatches below the shadows are very pigmented, especially the shimmery shades.  



Liquid Lipstick in '08' (£1.30) - The other product that I decided to pick up was one of their liquid lipsticks in the shade '08', a beep pink berry. I'd actually read a few good reviews on these before hand so thought it'd be a good product to go with. As soon as this arrived I popped it on and fell in love with the colour! The applicator makes the lipstick easy to apply and deposits the right amount of product. When first applied the lipstick can feel very sticky so make sure not to press your lips together too much, however once dried makes for an incredibly pigmented and fairly long lasting lipstick that is perfect for this time of year! 


The team from Born Pretty Store have very kindly given me a 10% discount code for you guys to use! Enter the code 'SJBH10' at the checkout to save 10% on your order, everyone loves a bargain don't they?!


Have you ever tried anything from this online store? What did you think?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Got some stuff from there recently to review, can't believe I didn't see that palette it looks great! Such good prices too x

    http://heart-autumn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, great prices! I can't wait to read your reviews x

      Delete
  2. Wooah, that's awesome. I've never heard about them and yes I guess i've been missing out =[. The prices are amazing and definitely something to check out. I have my eyes on that liquid lipstick as well as the palette. Thank you for sharing.

    Ana
    http://anarazon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely check out their website, they have some great products! Thanks for reading x

      Delete
  3. Oo I've not heard of BornPretty before. The Eyeshadow palette has some gorgeous shades.

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They actually sell some amazing products! :)

      Delete
  4. that shimmery gold shade is absolutely stunning and looks so beautifully pigmented! i've never heard of this brand before will definitely take a looksie hopefully I can ship to here! You have a lovely blog too! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is isn't it?! They ship to most places, definitely give them a try x

      Delete
  5. That eyeshadow palette looks gorgeous! x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liquid lipsticks looks pretty!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. At first I thought that palette was from Mac. The shadows look lovely and the pigmentation is pretty good on most shadows. Also love the look of the liquid lipstick. :)

    Renata | Diorshow Mascara Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. That palette is perfect for this time of year.

    Ashleigh | www.quintessentiallyme.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I love that eyeshadow palette. Gorgeous shades.

    Sam || Beautydetour

    ReplyDelete
  10. The eye shadows look so nice! Great post x

    Lina / lina-khalifa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. the color pay-off on that is amazing. score!


    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete