Rediscovering Old Favourites: Bourjois, TBS, Sleek + More

By Unknown - 9:00:00 am

In a bid to save some money, this month I have been trying to use up the makeup products that I already have in my collection and in doing so, have rediscovered some of my old favourites. I have tried and tested so many products in the past year or so and can sometimes forget about some of the really great products that I have tried. Here are a few that I have again, fallen in love with.




Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in '07 Nud-ist' - I have been wearing this a lot the past week and I now remember why I loved it so much! It glides on to the lips, never looking too much or too little. It doesn't dry them out or go clumpy as some liquid lipsticks do and stays put the whole day. Yes. The whole day.

Sleek Blush by 3 in 'Califon.i.a' - I picked this palette up sometime last year I think, and although I love it don't get enough use out of it. In a bid to use up some of my older products before they become too out of date to use, I have been incorporating this into my daily makeup routine. I like to mix the two pink-toned shades together and apply using my Real Techniques Expert Face brush. The cream blushes are very easy to blend and have a lovely finish on the skin.

Mac Eyeshadow in 'Omega' - 'Omega' is the perfect shade for filling in blonde/light brown brows. I apply a tiny amount using my Mac 208 brush and then set with a brow gel (lately i've been loving Loreal's Brow Plumper in the shade 'Blonde'). It look natural and lasts all day.

Maybelline Colossal Lash Mascara - Another mascara that I have been re-using a lot is the Colossal Lash Mascara by Maybelline. It gives a good amount of curl and volume and lasts all day. It doesn't transfer under the eyes so can also be worn on the lower lashes.

The Body Shop Teat Tree Lotion - If you've been reading my blog for a while then you may remember this old favourite of mine. I used to used this lotion religiously but somewhere along the road forgot how great it was. I have now began to reintroduce this into my night time skin routine and my skin has never looked better.

Are there any old products that you've rediscovered?

Don't forget to enter my Mac giveaway here! Only 3 days left!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Ah, I've got back into wearing that very lipstick over the past few weeks! Such a lovely formulation and shade, right?
    The mascara sounds good too :)

    Misia xx | gowashyourface.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like going through my makeup and find products that I was loving :) That mascara was one of my favourite, it is really good!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous selection especially the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet. I just love finding your old favourites. Recently I found my Accessorise lipstick in a shade passion, with a dark purple cranberry shade. I can't wait to wear it again.

    Great post and have a nice week :D

    Ana
    http://anarazon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check that one out, it sounds perfect for this time of year! Thanks you, and you :)

      Delete
  4. Ooh the Bourjois looks lovely, I must be the only person who hasn't tried Rouge Edition Velvet! I do have the Body Shop Tea Tree Lotion and it's on I need to get more use of for sure as my skin loves tea tree oil :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty | High-End Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete