My Top 3 Drugstore Concealors

By Unknown - 9:31:00 am

Finding a good concealor at the drugstore can be tricky, though there are a handful out there! When looking for a good quality concealor you want to consider its texture, its pigmentation, its longevity and whether or not it creases. I feel as if I've found three of the best that really work for my skin. I tend to alternate between the three depending on the overall look I'm going for. What are your favourite drugstore concealors?



Formula:

Maybelline Fit Me Concealor (you can find a more in-depth review here), £5.99 - Maybelline's Fit Me concealor quickly became my favourite after reading countless reviews  of it online. It has a creamy formula, making it perfect for concealing under and around the eyes. It covers darkness, is easy to blend and doesn't crease. I dab a few dots of this under the eye and around any areas of redness and blend in either with my fingers or a Real Techniques Setting brush.

Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealor - This concealor is the newest to me out of the three. I picked it up, again after hearing a ton of rave reviews and have been very pleased. The formula is a lot thinner in consistency but does the job to cover dark circles nicely. I use this when I want a slightly more highlighted look as the shade I have is fairly pale. I prefer to blend this one out with a damp Beauty Blender style sponge or with my fingers.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealor - I'm sure that everyone has heard of or tried this concealor out at some point of another. I can't even tell you how long i've been using it as it has been such a long time! Although this one can be worn under the eyes, the thicker consistency works better to conceal blemishes. I dab a tiny amount of this onto any visible blemishes after applying foundation and blend/pat out using my fingers.



Applicator:

Maybelline Fit Me Concealor - This comes with a simple dofer applicator making it fairly easy to apply.

Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealor - This however, comes with a sponge tip applicator. Although not the most hygienic applicator, this disperses an even layer of product.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealor - Again, this come with a dofer applicator.



Shades/colours:

Maybelline Fit Me Concealor - This concealor comes in a fairly yellow based tone, making it great for brightening under the eyes.

Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealor - I'd say that this is the most brightening of the bunch, again due to its yellow undertones.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealor - This one comes up slightly peach-toned though when blended in matched my skin perfectly.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. I have never heard of the Maybelline one but after reading your review I need it, the only problem i have with my collection one is that it creases. Lovely post.

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's annoying? I've heard a lot of people say that but it never seems to crease on me x

      Delete
  2. That's a great one isn't it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Maybelline Fit Me and Age Rewind!

    A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both fab products and so affordable :)

      Delete
  4. I love the Collection one, it's just so pleasing when such a basic budget product performs that well! I still, amazingly, haven't tried the Age Rewind one - must get on that!

    Misia | gowashyourface.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more! Yes, definitely try it out :)

      Delete
  5. I love the lasting perfection concealer, it's one of my all time favourites! x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
  6. All three sound fab :) Thanks for sharing :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to try the Maybelline Eraser concealer! Heard so much good stuff about it :)
    My fav drugstore concealer is probably by LA Girl! They're a dupe for MAC prolong wear concealer.

    xx
    www.curlsandmints.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try that one out!! Thanks x

      Delete
  8. Collection is THE BEST budget concealer I've ever come across!
    www.stylelobster.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love maybelline age rewinds its my favorite the only makeup product I repurchased!!

    Sam || Beautydetour

    ReplyDelete
  10. Collection is a bit too dry for my under eye area but I can see why people love it so much. The ones from Maybelline are also my favourites, the Fit Me Concealer being my absolute favourite out of all. x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear a lot of people saying that its drying but I've never found that, maybe because my skin is slightly oily? Maybelline make some great concealors!! :)

      Delete