September Favourites

By Unknown - 7:30:00 pm

This month was mainly focused on getting back into the swing of things, both with college, and blogging and because of this, I have been trying out a lot of new products. There are a handful of products that I have absolutely loved and have been using consistently this month, mainly makeup products!




Urban Decay Perversion Mascara - I'm not usually one for using high end mascaras, but this one has turned out to be one of the best mascaras that I've ever tried. It gives the perfect amount of curl, volume and length to my lashes and holds well throughout the day, The packaging is also stunning!

Mac Eyeshadows in Omega and Wedge - Since I picked up Soap and Glory's Brow Archery pencil, I haven't use a powder to fill my brows, however this month my beloved brow pencil ran out so had to make do with my old favourites. I have been using a mix of these two shades from Mac along with a small angled brush, then setting with a brow gel.

Soap and Glory Solar Powder - If you have fairly pale - medium skin, I'd definitely recommend this bronzer. It's semi-matte, comes with two shades which you can either wear alone or swirl together, and can be used to bronze or contour. I love the natural but buildable finish that it gives, and it has been the bronzer that i've been wearing most days this month.

From Dusk Til Dawn - This month I felt like I was stuck in a bit of a rut when it came to finding a new tv series to watch, so on a whim, I decided to watch this Netflix original and I love it! I currently completely up to date and am waiting patiently until next Wednesday when the next episodes will be out. Please, please, please let me know what tv shows you've been loving in the comments section!! :)



My followers - I'm going to be really cheesy for a moment and say that you guys were one of my favourite things this month. If you haven't already read my 'September Goals Post', then you may not have noticed that this month I finally reached 100 Bloglovin followers. I am so so happy about this and cannot believe that 100 people take interest in my little beauty blog.  Thank you so much and keep tuned for a little giveaway that will be coming your way very soon!


What have been your favourite things this month? Do you have any tv shows that you'd recommend?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I've been wanting to try more make-up products by Soap & Glory so (as a fellow pale girl) I'll have to try out Solar Powder.

    x

    Small&Blonde♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone with pale skin!!x

      Delete
  2. I didn't know they made a show out of from dusk til dawn! I'll have to check it out!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 100 followers, woo! I love the sound of that mascara - urban decay are killing it lately!

    Lillies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It surprisingly really good and holds a curl throughout the day :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on reaching Septembers goal! I love my Soap and Glory Archery pencil too but sometimes it's nice taking more time and using a powder :)

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I'd definitely recommend itx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on 100 followers! And I really want to try "wedge", it looks like a perfect shade!

    A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats ! Lovely blog too :)

    I am following you now (No 56)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Solar Powder! So hard to find bronzers for pale skin usually!
    Congratulations on hitting 100 too, I've just stumbled across your blog and you seem to be doing really well! Good content pays off :)

    Misia | gowashyourface.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's so good isn't it?? Thank you! I'm glad that you think so :)

      Delete