Collective Haul: Mac, Benefit, Zoeva + More

By Unknown - 10:00:00 am

This month I've been pretty naughty and spent quite a bit more than I should have, but I've bought some things that I've wanted for a very long time now and am so happy that I've finally gotten my hands on them!



Benefit 'It's About Prime' - I have wanted to buy Benefits Porefessionals Primer for a while now and went online to order it but saw that his set was reduced to the same price as Porefessionals on it's own so thought why not?! In this set you get a full sized Porefessionals and a travel sized Triple Performing Facial Emulsion which I've never actually heard of before. If anyone has, please let me know what you thought!

Mac Paintpot in 'Painterly' - This is another product that I have wanted to try for a long time now due to having a lot of redness on my lids, so was looking for a product to cover that and also to act as a good base for my eyeshadow.

Elf Mascara Primer - I heard a few bloggers mention how using a mascara primer can make your mascara apply a lot better so decided to go for a budget version before I splash out onto a higher end product. I've used this everyday since I bought it and can really see a difference and since this was only £3.95 I will definitely be repurchasing!

Maybelline Fit Me Concealor - I have been looking for a new concealor for my under eye area for a while now and have read some really good reviews on this one, so of course had to pick it up! 

Maybelline Brow Drama - I bought this in transparent and have been applying it after filling in my brows and find that it sets the brows in place and allows any product applied to last a lot longer throughout the day. 



Zoeva Rose Gold Brush Set - One of the more exciting things that I purchased this month is this brush set. I have been lusting after it for such a long time but always put off purchasing it, but after receiving some money for Christmas I decided to bite the bullet and buy them. I cannot wait to start using them!

Botanics Micellar Water - I saw that A Model Recommends had mentioned this in one her recent skincare posts and also saw that it was reduced to £1.50 in Boots so decided to give it a go.

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo + - I've read so many posts on products from this brand and have wanted to try some out for ages now. This is another product that was on offer at Boots so impulsively popped it in my basket. As you can tell I'm just a sucker for a good bargain! Haha.






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. That brush set looks stunning! You're going to love those two maybelline products they are both my favourites!

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been using them a lot lately and love them so far!

      Delete
  2. I would love to try Zoeva brushes, I heard so many good things about them!

    x Julia from Juliasfashionminute.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice haul, the brushes look beautiful
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the porefessional but i haven't heard of the other either! the brushes look gorgeous as well

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I'll definitely be giving it a go though x

      Delete
  5. I have been thinking about trying Painterly too, it seems to have amazing reviews x

    HappyGoHols.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete