January Favourites

By Unknown - 2:29:00 pm

Can you believe January is over already?! This past month has gone so fast and too fast for my liking, before we know it, it will be time for me to leave for uni (which I'm so excited for, yet a tad nervous!). This month I've been loving a few old favourites but have also been completely obsessed with a number of products that I've recently picked up as well. 



The Body Shop Blemish Fade Night Lotion - I have been using, and completely loving this ever since I bought it in December and swear that it has been the product to save my skin. I have just posted a review on this, which you can read here if your interested, but  basically it works to (as it says in the title) fade blemishes and also works to prevent them. My skin has made a vast improvement  since I started using this and fingers crossed it will continue to do so!

Nivea Lip Butter? - This one is an old favourite of mine and have been using this for a while now but love how compact it is, so makes it very handy for popping in my bag when going out. Also, not to forget the product itself, I love how nourishing and non-greasy feeling this is on the lips and how soft my lips feel after use.

Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder - This is a new one for me, and another one that I'm going to be writing a review on sometime soon. I am obsessed with  this powder and have been totally converted since my first use. This keeps my skin looking non-greasy throughout the day without the need to be constantly reapplying. 

Maybelline Fit Me Concealor-  I've read so much about this concealor being a good dupe for the Nars concealor which a little to far out of my price range, but this one works so well for covering dark circles, and brightening the under eye area.

Mac Quad, Omega and Naked Lunch - I've been using this custom palette every single day since I bought it and cannot wait to buy more. I have a list of all of the Mac shadows that I want to check out some time soon.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I used to love the Body Shop blemish fade night lotion, but forgot to repurchase it after i ran out! This has really made me want to pick up another one soon :)

    Millie x || Millies Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tea tree line from the body shop, I definitely need to pick up that product as for some reason I haven't tried it yet, but you're talking about it, it sounds awesome!

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try out some more from their teat tree range x

      Delete