Review: Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder

By Unknown - 1:28:00 pm

I purchased this powder after hearing Viviannadoesmakeup constantly rave about it and so, just had to try it. I've used a few different drugstore powders as well as a high end powder and so far, this is hands down, my favourite. I picked this up from Boots for £8.99 which compared to my Mac powder is extremely affordable and chose the shade 52 - Vanille. 

First off, the packaging is very sleek and compact which makes it perfect for throwing in your bag and touching up throughout the day. Inside, is a mirror which again makes this super handy for traveling. Like I said before, I chose this in shade 52 which seems to be the lightest of four shades and works perfectly for my skin tone.  



When applied this gives off a matte, yet natural look and seems to really brighten the skin. I usually apply this to set my concealor and then dust it over my t-zone area using a fluffy powder brush and find that it helps my makeup last a lot longer as well as reducing oiliness throughout the day. This is also really good for setting concealor under the eyes and prevents it from sliding off and creasing.



This has become my go to powder at the moment and would definitely recommend this to anyone who has oily/combination skin as it works so so well to stop the skin looking greasy throughout the day! This is super affordable so doesn't break the bank like some of the higher end powders that are available do. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I haven't seen this before but sounds good x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bought this as well because of anna loving it so much and i've fallen for it as well, such an amazing product!

    love katy @ THE RAWRDROBE ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. In case you tried Rimmel London Stay Matte powder, how would you compare these two?

    http://iwish-zuzi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly I'm not all that keen on the Rimmel Stay Matte as I just find it looks too matte for my skin, however this is matte yet still looks natural x

      Delete