Review: The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion

By Unknown - 1:34:00 pm

This is honestly the best product I have found to reduce/remove spots, in a very long time! I wouldn't say I have acne as such, but I do get blemishes from time to time and am always looking for a way to get rid of them quickly, with as little scarring as possible. This product works to 'fade' blemishes, as the name would suggest and I have seen a very visible improvement from using this for over a month now. I can honestly say that this has worked so well for my skin, and hopefully it will continue to do so!



I apply this every night after cleansing my skin, and rather than applying it all over the face as the instructions tell you, I have been applying it to the blemished areas of my face only , which is usually around my chin or t-zone area. This lotion feels so comfortable on the skin and gives off a very cooling effect which feels so refreshing! At first, I was slightly worried that this would leave my skin feeling oily, however doesn't in the slightest which is great for my oily/combination skin! 

The packaging is pretty simple, but I like that. From seeing this online, I thought it came out as a green sort of cream, but actually it's just your basic lotion. I know packaging doesn't affect the actual product but I have to admit that I'm not really interested or drawn in by a product that doesn't have a good appearance. This costs £9 which I think is very reasonable, but there always seems to be a discount code for The Body Shop floating around so could cost you even less! I actually bought this with a 50% off code so only cost me £4.50 which is a bargain for a product like this. 

Overall, I am completely sold by this product, it is affordable, the packaging is very simple yet looks good, and most importantly it works! I have been using this for just over a month now and my skin has cleared up an awful lot. This is definitely worth a try for those who have acne/blemished skin.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. thank you for the follow and lovely comment you left on my blog!
    great post and blog!

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will deffo be picking this up when I'm next in town. I'm now following you on GFC, please follow me back hun x
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following, and you should definitely give it a try x

      Delete
  3. This is definitely something I should try as my skin is a bit of a mess at the moment because of this cold weather. I really need to try some more Body Shop products!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tea tree is usually really great for skin, definitely going to check out this product!

    Taylor Mayed.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh this product sounds so lovely! I love tea tree products and now I have the urge to pop into the body shop and pick this up! My skin could definitely use it!
    Lovely blog dear!
    Cheers,
    Britt
    www.justbritt.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, try it out, I'm sure you'll love it x

      Delete