2015

By Unknown - 1:24:00 pm

This seems to be a somewhat popular post at this time of year and I love reading how people wish to improve/change/do things differently for themselves or their blogs in the new year. I'm not one for making and sticking to new years resolutions but I feel like that may be because I don't physically see it in front of me to remind me of it, I just kind of forget after a while, haha! I think by including it in a blog post I will have to stick to it, or at least try to!! Alright, so here goes...




Beauty:

I thought I'd kick it off with beauty as that's what I mostly interested in atm! I have way too many beauty products yet can't stop buying more and tend to buy things for the sake of buying things, so this year I'm going to try and only buy things that I can actually justify spending money on. This also applies to non-beauty related items and I'm not sure how long this one will last but I'm definitely going to try as it'll probably save me a bit of money that I can save for a few pricier things that I've had my eye on!
This year I would also love to try out different brands, some of which are completely new to me and some that I have tried a few products from but would like to try more of. Some that i really need to get more into are Nars, Charlotte Tilbury and Tarte!


Blog:

I definitely want to be a lot more consistent on the blogging front and am going to aim to post around twice a week, but at least once. I know this may sound like hardly anything to those who have been blogging for a while now, but I have never gotten into a proper routine when blogging and think that it's about time that I did!!
I'd also really like to invest in a good camera (any suggestions??) as at the moment I just use my iPhone. 


School: 

I really need to start revision earlier and really knuckle down with school work. I have improved since my first year in college but I want to do even better, so need to try even better!!





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Canon 600d is a good camera, I got it for my birthday last year and I love it, its pretty easy to get the hang of aswell! I totally know what you mean about starting revison early, in year 12 i left it waaay to late and was almost overwhelmed with revison right before the exams!

    Clothing Conscious // Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll have to check it out! x

      Delete
  2. You definitely need to try NARS out! Incredible products and I swear by the NARS lipsticks and foundation, a must have first buy ;-) I also want to try some Charlotte Tilbury products but they're so expensive :O x

    All the best for 2015 ♥

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the Nars Virtual Domination palette, but definitely need to try more!! x

      Delete
  3. I bought my first ever NARS product a little while ago (lipstick in the shade Catfight) so definitely need to do the same and purchase some more of their products. I'm also hoping to invest in a new camera Xx

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to try out more Nars products asap! x

      Delete
  4. One of my new years resolutions is also to do with makeup, and trying out different and better brands so my makeup improves. I am also trying to eat healthier and exercise more, but I don't think that will last very long, I just ate a slice of my birthday cake whilst reading this, oops;)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I couldn't resist a slice of cake either! Hope you had a good birthday btw x

      Delete
  5. Nice post... Thank you for your lovely comment on my post..

    lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. No problem, and thank you (:

    ReplyDelete