December Favourites

By Unknown - 10:37:00 am

This months favourites is made up of products that are fairly new to me, but also include a trusty favourite of mine! Again, I've also included some non makeup/beauty related things swell, however this monthly favourites is quite small as there just wasn't an awful lot of products that really stood out to me.




Makeup:

The Body Shop Instablur Primer - I only bought this primer about a month a go, and I have really been loving it! I've never really found a primer that I 'loved' but this one has just done it for me as it doesn't leave your face feeling greasy or oily and really helps to keep makeup in place for most of the day.

Mac Blot Powder - I have had this for quite a while now and have been finding it hard to find an alternative powder as I love this so much. I have quite an oily t zone area as well as around other places on the face, and this blot powder illuminates oiliness on the skin throughout the day. I did do a review on this quite a while ago now but I go into a lot more detail on how great this product is (you can read it here!)

Sleek Blush by 3 Palette - I have two of these palettes and use them often, but the one that I have been using most is 'Californ.i.a' which contains three cream blushes, unlike the other palette that I have from Sleek which is made up of two powders, and 1 cream blush. I have really been enjoying wearing these on days when I want to go for more of a natural look, or when I can't really be bothered applying  lots of makeup as these blushes are all so creamy and easy to apply!


What I've been watching:


Clueless - This is one of my favourite movies ever! I love Cher's style, her house, the way she always says 'uh, as if!'! Basically I just LOVE this film!!




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. really wanna try that body shop primer!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely need to invest in instablur and a sleek palette. Their colours always look so vibrant and scare me a little! http://emilyjanewebb.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh I really need to check out that primer ! haha xx
    iamjanals.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy using body shop's primer. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Instablurr, especially when I'm wanting durable makeup for an evening out :)

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I NEED to try Instablurr, next time I'm near the body shop I'm definitely going to pick it up as heard far too many good things about it not to give it a go! I love Clueless too, could watch it over and over again!!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete