The Christmas Tag

By Unknown - 3:07:00 pm

As it's almost Christmas I though it would be a good idea to do the Christmas Tag as I love reading tags! I am so excited for Christmas, which I think I say in almost every post at the moment but I just love this time of year. I haven't done a tag post before but I decided to give it a go, and want to tag anyone else who fancies giving it a go!!

Photo from Pinterest

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?

There are so many Christmas movies that I love, and to narrow it down to just one is tricky! However, I do love Elf, its a classic and even after the amount of times that I've watched it, it still doesn't fail to make me laugh. A few of my other rated Christmas movies are Miracle on 34th Street, White Christmas and Unaccompanied Minors!

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

Definitely on Christmas morning, I don't actually think that I know anyone who opens them on Christmas Eve.


3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?

I have so many but I'm sure this one will be pretty special as it's my younger sisters first Christmas!


4. Favourite festive food?

I think I have to go with a chocolate log as i cannot stand mince pies! Also, until about a week ago I thought there was mince meat in them, am I the only one?! Haha 


5. Favourite Christmas gift?

Either my iPad or my speakers as they were huge surprises and I definitely wasn't executing them! 


6. Favourite Christmas scent?

I'm not a high fan of Christmas scents as they usually contain cinnamon which I really don't like, so I tend to stay away from Christmas scented candles and prefer sweeter scents.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?

My family usually get together in our pyjamas and watch Christmas films. 

8. What tops your tree?

We seem to change it up each year so it'll either be a star or an angel and this year we are really late putting up our Christmas decorations so I'm not sure what it'll be this year yet!

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?

I'm sure it was something really silly like a horse or something, but I do remember asking my mum for a smart board (like the ones you have in school, did anyone else have these?!).

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?

My favourite thing about Christmas is definitely spending time with the family, I just love how Christmas brings everyone together and we all have the best time! Also, I'd be lying if I said that I didn't love the presents and also seeing everyone else's faces when they open theirs. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments