New In + First Impressions: Urban Decay 'Naked 3' Palette

By Unknown - 4:05:00 pm

Finally! I have finally given in and bought the Urban Decay 'Naked 3' palette and I am so excited about it. I kept opening the box on the way home to look at how pretty the shades are and just can't stop admiring how amazing the palette is. This is the perfect palette for me as the shades all go so well with my skin tone and can be used both day and night. I know that I am extremely late on the band wagon with this product but I could just never justify paying this much for a palette when there are so many affordable drugstore eyeshadow palettes from brands such as Mua or Makeup Revolution, which are just £4! Of course these palettes are not going to be as good quality as the Urban Decay palette but for people on a budget, or those who just don't want to pay £37 for eyeshadow, these are really good alternatives. 



First off, I am in love with the packaging, I think it's the best out of the three palettes so far. I love the fact that it's in a tin as it feels really sturdy and I love the rose gold colouring. It also comes with a brush that surprisingly is actually usable. I usually just throw the brushes that come in sets in the bin straight away but this one actually looks and feels like it could be used. 


I haven't actually gotten around to using this yet but have swatched them on the back of my hands and already have a few favourites that I know I'll constantly be reaching for. I love the look of 'dust' and 'buzz' which are lovely glitter shades and also 'burnout' and 'limit' which are mrs neutral shades.
  

All in all, I can't wait to use this properly and am so excited about it after finally getting my hans on it after lusting over it for so long!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments