My Mac Collection

By Unknown - 7:29:00 pm

I bought my first Mac products around two years ago now and they were actually the first high end brand that i've purchased from. I don't have a huge collection from Mac, but I love and get a lot of use out of the little collection that I've built up over the past few years. I love Mac as a brand as their products are such good quality and they have such a wide range of products to choose from. I especially like their lipsticks, which I know have five of (I know not a lot but I love them!).


Studio Fix Fluid - I got matched with the shade NW20, which is very slightly darker than the Revlon Colour Stay foundation that I also love to wear, but still works well with my skin tone. I really like this foundation which is a medium/heavy coverage as it is very buildable and so I usually wear it if I'm going out or on a bad skin day when I need a bit more coverage.

Mineralise Blush in 'Dainty' - This is my all time favourite blush and use it almost every day! The colour is absolutely perfect for me and works both in summer and winter and I think that it would look really good on so many different skin tones. 

Blot Powder - I bought this at the beginning of the year and have been really liking it, although I think that I'm going to look for a more affordable alternative as I get through this really quickly. Also, the shade that I was matched to is 'Medium - Dark' which I was really surprised at as I'm pretty pale.


 Matte Lipstick's in 'Please Me', 'So Chaud' - Matte lipsticks are my favourite as their staying power is so so good! Please Me is my all time favourite lip shade as it's the perfect pale pink for me, where as So Chaud is a lovely bold orange/red shade.

Satin Lipsticks in 'Snob', 'Brave', 'Rebel' - Snob is the newest product in my Mac collection and so far I love it and have been wearing it so much since I bought it a few weeks ago. Brave is my perfect 'my lips but better' shade and seems to be for a lot of people! Rebel is my perfect dark lip and looks really good when dabbed onto the lips using your finger.

Matte Eyeshadow in 'Omega' - I have used this shadow for my brows for the past year and a half using the Mac 266 Brush shown below. Omega is slightly darker than my natural hair colour but I like that as my eyebrows are quite sparse and thin.

266 Brush - This small, sharp angled brush is perfect for applying eyeshadow to the brows and it gives really precise lines. It has stayed really soft and hasn't yet shed (and hopefully never will!).


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments