A/W Picks

By Unknown - 8:41:00 pm

Here are some of my Autumn/Winter picks. As much as I love wearing all black outfits, I find that this time of year can get quite boring and dull fashion wise so I love to buy a few pieces that can add a subtle pop of colour. 

A/W Picks


Equipment shirt
equipmentfr.com


Kain navy shirt
$53 - theoutnet.com


H M print shirt
$63 - hm.com


Tony Bianco leather ankle boots
$130 - theiconic.com.au


The row purse
$3,780 - farfetch.com


Rag bone wide brim fedora
$190 - coggles.com


Wide brim hat
blackfive.com

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Such a yummy selection! That jacket is rawrsome.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorge picks. I like everything but the stripy top is my fave x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/its-time-to-prime.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the look of that jacket, would be so cosy!

    love katy @ THE RAWRDROBE ♡

    ReplyDelete