Tips: How to Keep on Top of School Work

By Unknown - 10:00:00 am

This is a bit of a different post today, but I wanted to share my tips for keeping on top of school/college work as last year I really underestimated how much more work you get in college compered to high school and fell behind a lot, but this year I've made sure to keep up with all of my work and here are some tips that I think could help!



1. Start to complete any homework/assignments that you get given the day that they are set. This means that you won't be panicking to get them finished the night before and will mean that they will be much better quality than if they were rushed.


2. Keep a diary to write down any homework so that you don't forgot to complete any. You could also add the dates of your exams, or when any coursework is due. You can get some really lovely ones from places like Paperchase.



3. Start revision early on. I like to go over the things that I've learnt that day in class as soon as I get home, whilst they are still quite fresh in my mind. Also, I like to make further notes on revision cards or to make mind maps that I can look back to later on in the year. This also makes things easier for you when you go to properly revise for exams.


4. If your unsure of anything, either ask you teacher or a friend from your class. Take it from someones who knows, it makes it so hard when it comes to revise for exams if there are things that you rely don't understand about a certain topic!

5. Finally, don't let school/college work take over your life, just make sure you get everything that you need to get done, done so that you don't have to worry about them.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That first tip is always easier said than done :) I always say I am going to finish the assignment the day it is given and somehow that never happens. haha! Great post, I enjoyed reading and even though I just discovered your blog, I really enjoy it so far!

    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know right?! Thanks x

    ReplyDelete