Sleek 'By 3' Blush Palette in 'Pink Lemonade'

By Unknown - 9:30:00 am

I've been wanting to purchase some new blushers for a while now, and was actually going to purchase one from Mac which would have cost me near on £20, so when I saw this blush palette - which included three different shades - for only £9.99 I instantly bought them! 



This palette has two powder blushes and one cream blush and are the most perfect shades of pink, so work really well with my fair skin tone especially in the winter time. This is one of the newest Sleek by 3 blush palettes along with 'Californ.i.a' which I also bought but wanted to do a separate review on this after I've used it a bit more. Back on to 'pink lemonade' now, which I absolutely love the name of as well as the names of the blushes which are 'icing sugar', 'macaroon' and 'pink mint'. 



The first shade is 'Icing Sugar' which is a very pale pink shade and has a slight shimmer to it. When I say a shimmer I don't mean the kind of shimmer that makes you look like a disco ball, but a shimmer that adds more of a natural glow to the cheeks. I really like this shade as when it's on, it's very similar to my Mac mineralise blush in Dainty which is my absolute favourite blush!
The next shade is 'Macaroon' and is a cream blush. I really like cream blushes for the days when I want to go for more of a dewy and natural look and this one last's really way throughout the day.
On to 'Pink Mint', this is slightly more brown toned than 'icing sugar', but is still a very lovely pink shade and am actually wearing this as I'm writing. I really like this blush paired with a slightly bronzed face.




So, this has become one of favourite blush palettes and was such a good price! I would definitely recommend for people with fairer skin tones.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Sleek make such amazing products and they're all so affordable! I don't own any of their blushes but I absolutely love their lipsticks. The blush palettes always intrigue me but I think the one blush of theirs I might go for is "Suede" which I think would make a great contour/blush colour xx

    One Little Vice - UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh might have to check out Sleek x
    www.styleandlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I did know more about make up, I'm a 0 at it!
    Just started to follow you on gfc, cant wait for your next posts!
    Would you mind taking a look into my blog? Would be amazing!
    FASHION ENVIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always wanted to try cream blushers, this looks like a good palette to ease it in to my routine. Lovely review! x

    Rhea
    thegridldn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete