November Favourites: Beauty, Bloggers & Tv Shows

By Unknown - 6:22:00 pm

There aren't an awful lot of products that I've been loving at the moment but the products that I have been enjoying using, I've really loved! As there weren't a lot of products that really stood out to me this month, I've decided to add some tv shows and Youtubers/bloggers that I've been also loving this month!


Makeup:



Soap and Glory Blur & Brighten Crayon in 'Light' - I've had this for a few months now and have been using every single day. It works so well for me under the eyes as it doesn't crease and really does work to brighten the eyes and making them look a lot more glowy and fresh. 


Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - I bought this earlier this month and even though I haven't had it for a very long time I have been using it almost every day! The shades work so well with my skin tone and I love that there is an endless amount of looks that you can create with it. (You can see my first impression's post on it here!)


Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Mascara - I've been on the hunt for a mascara that works to give both length and volume to my very sparse lashes without it making me look as if I have spider legs as lashes and found this one that works really well for me and lasts throughout the day. Also, I picked this up for only £5 as it was on offer in Asda at the time.


Bloggers/Youtubers:



Lily Melrose - I love both Lily's blog and youtube and have been reading/watching for a while now and am still obsessed with her! I love her edgy style as it's a bit different to a lot of bloggers and love how she mixes things up a bit with her makeup.

Essiebutton -  I used to be subscribed to Estee's channel and somewhere along the way managed to unsubscribe and have recently resubscribed and cannot get enough! She has such a good sense of humour which I love as some Youtubers take more of a serious tone to their videos, which don't get me wrong I like but I just love the light hearted feel in her videos.


Tv Shows:



Lost - I am absolutely obsessed with this programme and after just a month of watching am just starting series six! i love the fact that each episode has a twist to it so you can never really be sure what is going to happen next. This is definitely worth a watch if you haven't already watched it!!




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hi there!!!

    lovely blog post

    your blog is amazing !! I just love it

    good job

    would mean a lot to see you over on my blog post ! http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post ! :)

    www.madamedaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lily's blog, love reading a mixture of fashion/beauty/lifestyle :)

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete