Review: Sleek Blush 'By 3' Blush Palette in 'Californ.i.a'

By Unknown - 11:00:00 am

I have already written a review on another of Sleeks 'By 3' palettes (which you can find here!) and like that one, loved 'Californ.i.a'. This was £9.99 from Superdrug which is absolutely amazing when you consider how much one blush costs from a more high end brand and even some high street brands!. Although this isn't a high end blush palette, the quality is still very good for the amount of money that you are paying. This palette unlike 'Pink Lemonade', has three cream blushes, which are all really smooth and blendable! I really like cream blushes as they give a much more dewy and natural flush to the cheeks which is great for days when you don't want too apply much makeup. As always from Sleek, the packaging is very simple and their usual black plastic compact and inside, has a reasonable sized mirror which can be really handy.  I was a little surprised at the size of the palate as it was slightly smaller than I'd thought it would have been, but for the price you do get a lot of product so I shouldn't complain!



The first shade, Newport Peach, is a slightly more orange toned coral shade. It, like all of the shades, is very creamy and blends really well and gives a very natural glow to the cheeks.

The next shade is The Surf which is a very light peach shade that has an ever so slight shimmer to it. This is way to light too light for me to wear as a blusher but it can work as a highlight shade for the cheeks when applied lightly. 

The shade OC is a lot more pink toned that the others and is probably my favourite of the three. As my most worn shade from the palette, I dot this on my cheek and blend using my Real Techniques expert face brush. 


The quality of these cream blushes, for the very affordable price that they are, is so great! They have a strong pigmentation and are so easy to use and incorporate into your everyday makeup routine. I also love the fact the packaging is so compact as it makes it much better for fitting in your makeup bag and would be great to take with you when traveling, rather than taking a few separate blush shades.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. That palette is soo great! Your are right, I don't like to take 3 saprate blushes with me, this palette is real great!

    xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shades - I really want to get a Sleek palette as I've never had one before, this may have to be my first!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete