The Body Shop Haul (Part 1) + First Impressions

By Unknown - 9:31:00 pm

The Body Shop isn't a place that I've ever really bought from before, I have bought the odd piece here and there (I did buy a blusher a while back which I did a review on here!) but this month I just couldn't help myself. There were a few makeup items that I've had my eye on for a while now and when I found a code for 50% off after searching the internet I felt compelled to place an order.And yes that's 50% off and when you spend only £5, how amazing is this offer?! Here's a link to it for anyone else who can't resist a good bargain, I'm not sue how long this will be available for though. 



Anyway, back to the products. First up is 'Instablur', an all in one five action perfecter, according to the tube. I heard about this through Gabby from 'VelvetGh0st', who has mentioned this product countless times as her favourite primer, so of course, I had to give it a try! I haven't used this yet but from a little squeeze of this on the back of my hand, I can see that it is a clear primer so would work for people of all skin tones. i'm really looking forward to trying this as I've never found a primer that I've really loved! Don't get me wrong, I like the Maybelline Baby Skin primer which I use most days, but I just don't love it. 

The next product is one that I've wanted to try for a while now as I'm still quite new to the whole bronzing thing as I always thought that I was too pale for it! Haha. The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder has featured in quite a few Youtube videos and blog reviews that I've seen lately and chose the shade based on other peoples skin tones compared to mine, risky I know but this is what I get for ordering online! This looks like it'll give off such a subtle bronze to the skin which is really good for this time of year. 

This Tea Tree Body Wash is said to work to remove impurities and make skin look clearer which I'm definitely all for! I usually love the smell of tea tree but this particular tea tree product smells a little weird to me and I don't what it is that makes me think that, but that doesn't bother me too much as hopefully it will do what it says on the bottle! Another product from their tea tree range is the Blemish Fade Night Lotion which again is supposed to get rid of spots and from some of the reviews seems to help to fade acne scars.

I have ordered a few other bits and pieces but they haven't arrived yet so will have to do this haul in two parts!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. i have the face mask and i love it, really want to get some more from the range!

    xx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram // youtube

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that insta blur! I heard so much good about it! Gonna buy it after this! Thx for sharing honey!

    xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so far, you should definitely give it a try! x

      Delete
  3. I really want to try the insta blur primer, it seems such good quality for the price.I think I might pick it up next time I go shopping :)
    Dalal xoxo
    check my blog out? monochromedaisies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete