New In: Beauty - Mac, Bourjois + Topshop

By Unknown - 10:00:00 am

This month, I have picked up a few products that I've really been wanting to try out after hearing such good reviews on both Youtube, and in blog posts. I have finally gotten around to purchasing my first Mac palette and have began to make a start on my Mac eyeshadow collection which I'm sure will be huge before I know it! I also did some shopping in Boots, as well as in the Topshop makeup section!




Mac Quad -  I've wanted a Mac palette for so long and finally gave in and bought a quad to start with. I plan to fill at least two quads before I buy the 15 pan palette, but honestly cannot wait until I do!

Mac Eyeshadow in 'Naked Lunch' - I have been reading so many blog posts on Mac Palettes and after making a list of all of the eyeshadow shades that I want to try out, I finally narrowed it down to Naked Lunch which is a really easy to use shade. 

Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder - I have heard so many good things about this powder, mainly from Viviannadoesmakeup and more recently Lily Pebbles, so of course had to give it a go! I've been trying to find this for a while now but could never seem to find my shade so when I finally found it I just had to buy it.

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in 'Nudist' -  Again, this is another recommendation and I've tried it just a few times already and love it! I know there are people who really don't like this product but it actually worked really well for me considering that I've never tried a product like this before so was pleasantly surprised.

Topshop Glow - I am really late on the bandwagon with this one but finally picked it up and so far, love it! It is super creamy and gives off such a natural glow to the face which somedays my skin is really lacking so this works really well to add some life back to my face.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Great blog post !! Great read :)

    Love your blog <3

    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/ Would love to see you over on my blog

    Jade
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Bourjois lippies are amazing, they work best when you apply thing layers. I have the pink one and its so fun!

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Topshop makeup is stunning- from the quality to the packaging haha I love it!

    Dalal x || monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard lots of positive reviews on Bourjois Rouge Velvet lips too! Is it true it stays on the lip the whole day? Even after meals?

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far it's been great! Its so long lasting and the colour pay off is fab, I will definitely be doing a review on this asap x

      Delete
  5. Amazing haul :) I'd love to try the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lipstick too, it sounds really good! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitely intrigued by the Bourjois powder!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete