Drugstore Wishlist

By Unknown - 10:30:00 am

There are so many great makeup products available at the drugstore and way too many to be able to try them all, so I have wishlist after wishlist of products that I want to try out. As Spring is getting closer, I have been loving everything pink/peach toned and have found a few products that I think it would be perfect for this time of year.


1. MUA Trio Eyeshadow Pink Sorbet, £2.50First off, can you believe this Mua eyeshadow trio is only £2.50?! I've been eyeing this up for a while now as it just looks so pretty. I've tried some of Mua's other eyeshadows before, but never any of their baked ones so am not quite sure what the quality would be like, but for this price I don't think you can go wrong, and is definitely worth a try! 

2. Makeup Revolution Radiant Lights Exhale, £6Another product that I've been lusting over for a while now is from Makeup Revolution and is a highlighter that i've seen featured in quite a few reviews lately. I've been meaning to pick  up a new highlighter and this one at only £6 seems very appealing! 

3. Sleek Lip 4 Palette Showgirl, £8.99 -This Sleek lip palette has been on my wishlist for such a long time now, and I still haven't gotten around to buying it, but with Spring/Summer on it's way, I feel like now is the perfect time to buy it.

4. Rimmel 60 Seconds Super Shine By Rita Ora 'Peachella',£2.99I spotted these nail polishes whilst doing a little online shopping at Superdrug and noticed that they seem to be a new collection by Rita Ora for Rimmel. The colours in the range are so pretty and I love the little flower detail on the packaging too.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Those products look amazing, I'm dying to try sleek products!

    http://ibelieveinrosa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sleek is such a great drugstore brand, you should definitely give them a go! x

      Delete
  2. That rimmel nailpolish is so pretty !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is just the cutest isn't it?! xo

      Delete
  3. I really want to try MUA! Heard good things about it. I'm a big fan of Sleek, their contour palette is fab so I'd definitely recommend that! :)

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have quite a few products from MUA and love them, they are so affordable too which is great! :)

      Delete
  4. I have the Sleek lip palette in Tease which is on my blog and it is so pigmented I love it! I'd love to try that nail polish, I love those kind of colours especially with a tan :)
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to check out that post on your blog asap! :) I totally agree about those polishes looking great with a tan, bring on summer aha!

      Delete
  5. Ooo the Rimmel nail polish is such a gorgeous shade! I love the name Peachella too! :)

    Becki | beautyandthebrunette.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? The packaging is so cute too(:

      Delete