March Favourites

By Unknown - 9:00:00 am

This month I've been really into using products that I already have in my collection, rather than buying new, so have been rediscovering some of the products that I used to really love and that I may have forgotten about. I've also been really into Spring time makeup so have been loving pale pinks and a good old highlighter! What has been your favourite thing this month?



Maybelline Fit Me Concealor - This has become one of my holy grail products from the drugstore. This is the most creamy concealor that I have tried and works to cover, and brighten, any dark circles under the eyes. An added bonus is that this only costs £5.99, such a bargain!

Sleek Blush by 3 palette in 'Pink Lemonade' - This is one of those products that I've had for months, but just haven't gotten enough use out of, until this month anyway! I've been using one of the shades from the palette most days, especially 'Icing Sugar' which is my perfect blush to pair with either a contoured or bronzed look.

Topshop Glow - I've had this cream highlighter since around Christmas time and have been using it an awful lot this month. It's the perfect highlighter for Spring, leaving a dewy glow to the cheekbones, which I for one, love!

Tangle Teezer - I recently repurchased this after losing my old one, and have been using it non-stop. I think I'd forgotten how much I loved it.

George Ezra 'Wanted on Voyage' - I've been loving this album for ages now but have had it on play, non-stop this month and it never seems to get old for me. If anyone else likes George Ezra, then please give me some recommendations of other people to listen to on Spotify! :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Thank you so much for the recommendations! Just followed via GFC! (: x

    Truly Yours, Kyle | trulyyourskyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tangle Teezer is just amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blush palette seems amazing, perfect for the spring!

    ibelieveinrosa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post my dear:))
    If you have time visit me on my blog :))
    xoxo Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  5. That palette looks amazing, I have wanted one like that for a long time. I might have to get one now :)

    Lifestyle Funxion

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe I don't own a Tangle Teezer yet. What's wrong with me?!

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You should try one out there amazing(:

      Delete
  7. I'm loving your March favourites, great post love x

    I'm a newbie blogger hoping to make some friends in the blogging community, if you're at all interested? :3

    www.chontellelouise.blogspot.com.au

    xx Chontelle Louise

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to try Topshop Glow or even Topshop makeup in general!
    Dalal xx monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha, I love Topshop makeup its so great! :)

      Delete