First Impressions: Kiko

By Unknown - 9:30:00 am

Kiko is one of the brands that I've always heard great things about but had never tried out for myself, so whilst I was on holiday and spotted a Kiko store I jumped at the chance to try some of their products out. I didn't pick up as many products as I'd wanted as I was in a rush and didn't get a chance to go back but I am very happy with the products that I did buy.




One product that I knew that I wanted to tryout was the Kiko Long Lasting Eyeshadow Stick. I've read so many rave reviews on these ones so of course had to try them out for myself. I picked mine up in the shade 25 Light Taupe, and as the name suggests is a light taupe colour that has the slightest shimmer but which doesn't really translate onto the lids. I find that theses shadows are fairly long lasting and work well both with and without a shadow on top. The colour is very pigmented and only needs a few swipes over the lid to see a good colour pay off.

The second product that I picked up from Kiko was their Infinity Eyeshadow in 220 Metallic Golden Rose. I picked this particular shade as it looked like the perfect everyday colour. It does remind me a bit of Mac's All That Glitters which fyi I love! You really don't need to use a lot of this shadow as a little really does go a long way. I'm gutted that I didn't pick up any more of these.


What are your favourite products from Kiko?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. I keep wanting to try a Kiko product but never know what to get! These look super nice, I might have to try some of the shadow sticks!

    http://heart-autumn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend the shadow sticks, they are a great place to start :)

      Delete
  2. I've never tried Kiko products before but I love the Metallic Golden Rose eyeshadow, such beautiful colour! would look ideal on the brow bone and inner corners.

    Yours truly,
    Micah
    http://www.yourstrulymicah.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing!

    A new, DIFFERENT blog:  On a Saturday


    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I'm a new reader here! Really enjoying your blog :)
    ♡ Marissa Jamie : Mars La Luné ♡ 

    ReplyDelete
  5. That golden rose colour is so stunning...I may have to pick it up! Great post :)

    Bethany | curlyandwordy.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kiko is such a lovely affordable brand, I've usually been quite happy with anything that I have picked up from them so far. Their eyeshadow sticks are my favourite, they just don't budge x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I'm really starting to fall in love with this brand---affordable and absolutely beautiful products <3 Who can resist?!
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm desperate to try some Kiko bits, I've never used anything from the brand!

    Lillies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend trying something from them, perhaps these products would be a good place to start! :)

      Delete
  9. I loooove the KIKO shadow sticks, they're incredible quality, but I don't have this shade! I will definitely be getting my hands on it in my next order :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty | High-End Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love kiko's products, their prices are great and the quality of the products is amazing!

    Bekah x | UNIQUELY DETAILED

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just had to come back to your blog and seeing the product Kiko I actually never really try any products from them. I really want the kiko long lasting eyeshadow to try out. It looks great!

    Ana
    http://anarazon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete