From The Drugstore: Maybelline Colorshow Nail Polish

By Unknown - 9:30:00 am

So far this month, I have been really into changing up my nail polish as often as possible, and one of the brands that I have been reaching for is Maybelline. Their polishes are good quality, fairly long lasting and most importantly, affordable. I think I have around seven or eight of their Colorshow nail polishes in a range of colours and use them an awful lot. 

I know that I shouldn't, but I usually miss out on applying a base coat and go straight in with whatever shade I've decided on that day. You can definitely get away with applying only one coat of these polishes, but when I have a bit more time on my hands I will apply two, and even maybe three coats. The shades that I have tried give off an opaque colour, and this is even the case for the lighter shades that I have tried. Once applied I will apply whatever top coat I have to hand. I find that they last up to four days without chipping significantly, which I don't find to be too bad considering their tiny price of £2.99.

Left to right: Maybe Blue, Love Lilac, Mauve Kiss

I would definitely recommend trying out these polishes if you are one to change up your colour often. This range offers a huge variety of shades to choose from and won't break the bank!

What are your favourite affordable nail polishes?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. The blue and brown shade will be perfect for fall! Such a bargain.
    --
    prettymadthings.blogspot.co.uk // xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drug store finds are always the best, and Maybelline is a great brand. Pretty colors ;)

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lilac ! It's so pretty !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really pretty!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours you've picked. I really like Maybelline's polishes as I find they last really well <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors! I really like nail polishes by Maybelline (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the blue and brown look great - will definitely be picking these up when im out next xxx

    Karan| studentbeautyhack

    ReplyDelete