My Favourite Serum (+ It's Under £3!!)

By Unknown - 9:00:00 am

Serums are one of those products that are known for having ridiculously high price tags, and  because of that, is a step that people tend to miss out of their skincare routines. Of course, serums are not a necessary step in your skincare routine but a good one can make all of the difference. Though finding a good, affordable sum may be a little tough, there are some out there and one that I have been loving is from Superdrug and costs £2.69!





The Superdrug Simple Pure Hydrating Serum comes in a plastic tube with an easy to use pump. Though not the most attractive looking, it can be ignored due to the tiny price tag. I use around 1 and a half pumps of the serum to cover my entire face them smooth onto the skin in circular motions. The serum sinks into the skin very quickly leaving it feeling smooth and hydrated. I then use my regular moisturiser over the top and do this both morning and night.


Have you tried anything from this range?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. That serum has a lovely packaging! The red one I meant. Wow it sure is affordable

    Style..A Pastiche! recently posted.. Sporty Kicks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my perfume, it's beautiful isn't it?! (:

      Delete
  2. Such a great price for a serum (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! It's so affordable and works amazingly x

      Delete
  3. These looks like a great affordable serum. I've used the vichy thermal serum in the past which is really nice but they've increased the price by £5!

    I will definitely be checking this out xx

    Karan|| studentbeautyhack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard that that one is great but I know what you mean about the price! This one is honestly incredible ;)

      Delete
  4. I've never tried serums before - yeeeeeeeeeeah I know! - and this looks really really interesting and affordable! PS. Loving the Valentina perfume x

    Cristina, xo // My Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try this! It's the perfect serum to start out with. It's lovely isn't it?! xx

      Delete
  5. lovely post <3

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually just finished a bottle of this recently after buying it under someone's recommendation. For the price it felt lovely & kept my skin hydrated, but I didn't really see much difference long term x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? It seems to be working well for my skin, it feels a lot smooth and looking plumper. Of course though, products don't have the same affect on everyones skin :)

      Delete