Five Lipsticks for Summer

By Unknown - 7:55:00 pm

So far this summer I have been obsessed with wearing lipstick. I have mainly been into pinks however I have been wearing a few red-orange shades that seem to work so well with my skin tone. The lipsticks I have included all range in price and brand. 




1. Rimmel London Lasting Finish in Matte, by Kate Moss - 110

This is the perfect coral shade and to top it off, it's a matte formula which I absolutely love! I tend to use both my Real Techniques Lip Brush and my finger to dab this lipstick on and apply a few thin layers. 

2. Rimmel London Lasting Finish, by Kate Moss - 20

This is another Kate Moss lipstick however has more of a creamy formula to it. The colour is an amazing fuchsia pink and looks so good for both the day and night. I usually wear this with a simple outfit that is either white or black and like to leave the pop of colour to the lipstick.

3. MAC matte lipstick - So Chaud 

This was the first MAC lipstick that I bought and got it about a year ago now! It's a really orange toned red which I think could suit so many people with different skin tones and like the previous lipstick looks amazing if your looking for a pop of colour to add to a simple outfit.

4. MAC matte lipstick - Please Me

This is my current favourite lipstick as it is the perfect pink shade and is perfect for the summer time. It goes so well with my everyday makeup look and again works for both day and night.

5. Topshop lipstick - Secret Admirer

This is very similar to Please Me by MAC however is slightly lighter and a lot more creamier in texture. I usually mix this with Brave by MAC to create the perfect nude colour.








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Those shades are just perfect for summer

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Topshop one! I might have to add this to my wishlist! x

    Lifestyle & Book Blog
    http://whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really want to try Please Me, I love MAC lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the kate moss ones, really want to try mac & topshop's!

    xx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh the first Kate Moss colour in 110 definitely caught my eye!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. my fave ones are the kate moss and topshop one's. I love the darkest reds!!! Soooo good, I think it's literally the only colour I wear :/ hahahaha
    www.snoochieshy.com x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need Mac please me in my life! New follower on both gfc&bloglovin. Follow me back?
    BeautyConclusions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete