Stationary Haul

By Unknown - 10:30:00 am

It's that time when everyones heading back to school/college/uni and are in need of a whole load of stationary. I absolutely love going out to buy new folders and notebooks however, this year I didn't have to buy too much as I still have quite a lot from last year that I can use again. My favourite places to buy new stationary are Paperchase and believe it or not Tesco, but I haven't had a chance to get down to Paperchase yet:(



These two folders are from Tesco, which surprisingly enough has some really nice stationary. I got these two as I loved the pastel colour on the first one and the pattern on the other. I like to have different folders for each subject so that I don't get confused and pick up the wrong one whilst I'm rushing out of the door in the morning!


 I am in love with these notebooks. They are both from home sense, which is like a TK Maxx for home ware  I love the red one, it says 'holy bible journal' on the front. It's really thick which means it'll last me quite a while, as I hate having to go through notebook after notebook. The pink faux croc skin notebook is my favourite though, I can't wait to carry it around with me and will probably end up using it to note down any homework or essays that i have to complete. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Great haul, I love buying pretty stationary too :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have stationary obsession and i love buying notebooks even though i might not need it :D

    www.dicexcvi.com

    ReplyDelete