Review: MAC Eyeshadow in Omega

By Unknown - 10:30:00 am

I bought this eyeshadow from MAC about a year ago now and still have so much left! I mainly use it for my brows however it's slightly too dark for me atm as my hair has gotten lighter from the sun. I've seen so many bloggers/youtubers use this shade for their brows and it seems to work of for so many hair colours. I have blonde hair so using just a little bit of this shadow works really well to fill in my eyebrows in the areas that are looking more sparse than other parts. 


The shadow is a matte, cool light brown colour (even though it doesn't really look like in the photos!) and for me, a little goes a long way. It is very pigmented like all of the MAC eyeshadows however is very powdery (sounds weird i know!). By this I mean when I put it on my brush I have to tap it on the side of pot before applying and a lot of powder comes off.  This doesn't really bother me though.


As always, the packaging from MAC is their usual simple black pot which like I've said before, I really like. Overall, I would recommend this product for people with dark blonde to light brown hair as a product for filling in their brows however also looks great on the eyelids!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love that it's a two in one product! <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post, and nice tip on how the product can be used on the brows.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete