Holiday Picks: Clothes

By Unknown - 10:30:00 am

Here's part 2 of my 'Holiday Picks' series. Todays post is to give you some inspiration on what clothes to pack/buy for holiday. I'm currently still looking for some more last minute pieces but I think I know what I'm looking for. I've decided to split this post into three sections; whites, pastels and brights due to these all being current trends that are perfect for holidays.




1.White

I love the all white everything look, it's so effortless and chic and looks amazing with a tan!

Holiday Picks: Clothes #1







2. Pastels

As always pastels are back for spring/summer and never fail look good. I think they look so flattering on all skin tones and give such a feminine feel to any look however look just as good when toughened up with a leather jacket and boots.
Holiday Picks: Clothes #2






3. Brights

I love colour blocking as it just looks so fun and summery. Brights, like whites look amazing with a tan so are perfect for holidays.

Holiday Picks: Clothes #3


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. pretty clothes :)
    xx

    dotsandlaces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great taste! I adore the items you chose for the white and pastel trends! ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    https://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. whites and brights are my thing in summer, especially love the white shorts!!

    ooh and i'm also running a giveaway on my blog if you wanna check it out!

    love katy @ THE RAWRDROBE x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all whites, need to get my hands on more white pieces... But I'm not really got at keeping them white, though, haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the white set ;)
    it would be fun if can follow each other ;)
    followed you on GFC, hope you can follow back ;)

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the clothes, they're so cute! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. The total white look is elegant indeed!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of these clothes! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks :)

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love pastels for S/S and holidays! <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete