Holiday Picks: Accessories

By Unknown - 11:39:00 am






I'm going on holiday next month and still need to do some serious shopping because until now i've had a real lack of inspiration. I've decided to do a series called 'Holiday Picks' where I will begin by showing you some accessories that would be great to wear on holiday.  Almost all of the items that I've picked are either from hughstreet stores or are under £100, however there are a few designer items that i'm lusting over!!

Although I thought I'd never say it(as I'm a sucker for wearing black!) I'm absolutely in love with pastels so will definitely will be picking up a few pastel accessories as I find that it's the easiest way to incorporate the trend into your look.


Holiday Picks: Accessories


Leather strap shoes
dunelondon.com


Zara sandals
zara.com



Platform sandals
windsorsmith.com.au


Asos sandals
asos.com



Alexander wang handbag
saksfifthavenue.com


Alexander McQueen zip pouch
alexandermcqueen.com



Olivia Burton gold jewellery
the-dressingroom.com



Black glasses
nastygal.com


Madewell sunglasses
madewell.com

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. loving the white sandals in the bottom! I just stumbled upon your blog! And wow it is amazing, definitely one which is great for inspiration. I love this post specially the great vivid pictures! I would love for you to check out my blog, which by just scrolling through your page, I know you will love!! Keep up the good work
    http://www.timeless-look.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love pastels! That OB watch is adorable.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete