My Top Ten Books for Summer

By Unknown - 10:30:00 am

This post is a little different to what I'd usually post but I've recently gotten back into reading and decided to come up with a list of my top ten favourite books that would be perfect for reading over the summer or to read by the pool on holiday.  I've tried to include different genres of books so that there are some to suit everybody, and also because I couldn't chose just one type of book to read as I honestly enjoy reading so many types of books from the classics to sic-fi novels.






1.It by Alexa Chung

2.One Day by David Nicholls

3.The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold

4.The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

5.The Host by Stephanie Meyer

6.The Catcher in the Rye by J.D.Salinger

7.To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

8.The Great Gatsby by F.Scott Fitzgerald

9.Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte

10. Life of Pi by Yann Martel

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing! Really wanted some new reads at the moment! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! How is Alexa Chung's "It"? I really want to purchase it! x
    http://mellscloset.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely loved it! You should definitely give it a go x

      Delete