3 Products to Achieve 'Glowy' Skin (For Oily/Combination Skin)

By Unknown - 6:30:00 pm

Finding the right products to achieve the look of 'glowy' skin when having either oily or combination skin can be a royal pain! After hunting both high end department stores and the drugstore I have finally found three products that work perfectly with my combination skin and give a glowing look without leaving the skin with an oily sheen after a few hours. I have picked three products that are all of different formulas - cream, liquid and powder - and which can be layered together or used alone.





Seventeen Wow Skin 3 Way Highlighter - This product can be used in three different ways - as a primer, mixed with foundation or used on top of makeup as a liquid highlighter but I've been using this as a primer, applying it to all of the areas that I want to add a glow to. 

No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter - I like to apply this to the highpoint of my cheekbones, cupids bow and brow bone, either directly from the stick or by taking some of the product onto my finger tips and blending it out using a fluffy brush. 

Mac Mineralise Skinfinish in 'Soft and Gentle' - When I want to intensify the glow I layer this over the No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter but find that this highlighter looks just as beautiful when applied by itself. Like the cream highlighter that I mentioned, I apply this to the cheekbones, cupids bow and brow bone as well as using a small eyeshadow brush to apply this to the inner corners of the eyes.


What are your favourite ways to achieve glow skin without getting oily or looking greasy?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. These look like gorgeous highlighter picks! Im loving highlighters at the moment xx

    Karan|| studentbeautyhack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! There are so many amazing ones out at the moment too xx

      Delete
  2. I love the look of the Seventeen Highlighter and love how you can use it in many ways! I may have to pick this one up soon, lovely post xx

    Beauty Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That's what made me want to try it out. Thank you x

      Delete
  3. I have been searching for some good highlighters, i never know which ones to buy. I think ill check these out. Great review. xoxo


    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hope you find one that you get on with! :)

      Delete
  4. That No7 highlight looks gorgeous, I wish we could that brand over here!!!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually have all of these in different shades haha as I tend to go for golden over pinky highlighters but I have combination skin too and agree these are all perfect formulas which don't make my face look oily :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of the No 7 highlighter, I'm a sucker for chubby-stick style products!

    Lillies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been using it for a while now and am really impressed with it! :)

      Delete