Review: Soap and Glory Brow Archery

By Unknown - 10:30:00 am

I have finally found a brow pencil that I love, Soap and Glory’s Brow Archery pencil! For the longest time I have used a powder to fill in my brows but since picking this product up, I haven’t looked back. I'd read a lot of reviews on this particular brow product so decided it was about time I tried it out for myself! I picked this up from Boots in the shade 'Blondeshell' (one of two shades available) for £8 and have been obsessed with it ever since.



The first thing that I noticed about this particular product is it's packaging. It is probably the most sleek and travel friendly makeup product that I have in my collection. So much so that I clumsily misplace this on a daily basis! This makes it the perfect product to take when travelling not only for it's size but for the fact that one end holds a very good spooly for brushing the brows before applying the product.


The product holds a thin, solid and waxy pencil which doesn't need sharpening and instead simply twists up. I lightly brush this through the brows to fill in any sparse areas (let me know if you'd like to see a brow routine!) and find that it lasts all day.


Overall, I love this brow pencil. It makes filling in, and evening out my brows very quick and easy, even more so than using a powder and angled brush. This has become a firm staple in my makeup routine, and one that I'm sure I'll be repurchasing. 

What do you think of this brow pencil?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. I used to love this pencil, you've rekindled my love for it! xxx

    Hannah x hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried anything to fill in my eyebrows but if I had to, I'd try this! x

    Cristina, xo // My Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is great as you can make your brows look very natural or very dramatic depending on what you prefer x

      Delete
  3. I've heard so many great things about this brow pencil - a lot of people say it's similar to the Anastasia one! I'd love to try it but we can't get S&G makeup here :(

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've heard that too but haven't tried the Anastasia one yet! That's such a shame :/

      Delete
  4. I lose this all the time too! I really hated this at first, but I was using it all wrong but when I got to grips I was really glad i picked up. It's a nicer, softer alternative to abh dipbrow pomade xxx
    Karan||studentbeautyhack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same, but now I absolutely love it! x

      Delete
  5. That's such a perfect color for eyebrows! I seriously hate when I fill in their eyebrows and they're too dark. It's just not natural for daytime!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me know what you think if you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you liked this :) it's my favourite and I use it every day! It's just the perfect level of pigment, the perfect texture and the perfect shade! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the packaging of this! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post & bloggie. So minimalistic! <3

    Maybe following?

    Katja from Slovenia

    www.blogvivalavida.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't really have a brow pencil and I definitely want to get one.. so this may be a possibility. Lovely review x
    han // em&han xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This would be a great place to start. let me know what you think if you give it a try. Thank you x

      Delete