5 More Tv Shows to Watch on Netflix

By Unknown - 12:30:00 pm

I'm back with five more tv shows that I have been absolutely loving to watch on Netflix lately. If you read my last Netflix related post (here) then you will know that I am obsessed with tv series' and that I am always looking for something new to watch and here are the five that I have been loving lately.





1. Gotham - My latest obsession is Gotham, a series based on the city of Gotham (the setting of Batman). The show follows officer James Gordan as he attempts to battle the city's crime and corruption whilst also looking into the death of Bruce Wayne's parents.

2. Sons of Anarchy - I'm only half way through the entire series at the moment, but it's one that I'm really enjoying, and maybe that has something to do with Charlie Hunnam playing the main character, aha ;).

3. Sherlock - I've already watched the Sherlock tv series but loved it so much that I decided to give it another go and rewatch every episode.

4. Gossip Girl - I actually finished this series a while a go but love to give it another watch every now and again.

5. Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Although theses episodes only last for around 30 minutes, I find this show so funny! I love to leave this on in the background whilst I'm getting ready to go out.


What are your favourite tv shows to watch on Netflix at the moment?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I love rewatching Gossip Girl it's definitely one of my fav TV shows of all time!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a good show isn't it, and one that never gets old! :)

      Delete
  2. Love netflix, so cool :) Kiss from France, Sand.

    FRENCH GOES BACK TO SCHOOL with BOOHOO on my FRENCH BLOG:
    http://www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your recommendation for must watch TV shows on Netflix because all are cool! And yes Gossip Girl is always be my favorite no matter if I already watched it, haha!

    http://immayours97.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad that you like them :) Same here x

      Delete
  4. love gossip girl, sherlock and gotham but i haven't gotten around to the other two! i just started friday night lights and it's pretty good :)

    avec danielle | new post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to check that one out! Thanks for the recommendation :)

      Delete
  5. Love Netflix. My current favourite shows are Suits and Homeland. :)

    Renata x
    UD Naked Palette or Anastasia Contour Kit GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard that they are both great series'! :)

      Delete
  6. Brooklyn nine nine is the bombbbbbbb! I love it so much, the characters are hilarious and quirky! Have you watched Parks and Recreation? By the same people and even better, in my opinion haha :P And yeeeesss Sherlock is up there with my favourite TV shows. Johnlock <3


    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! I've heard that Parks and Recreation is great, I need to get around to watching it asap :)

      Delete