From The Drugstore: Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette in 'Iconic 2'

By Unknown - 6:30:00 pm

However much I enjoy using high end eyeshadow palettes (like the new Urban Decay Smoky palette, which fyi, I'm loving!!), the drugstore is the place I run to when looking to experiment with colour, finish and products from new brands. One brand in particular that always seems to catch my eye is Makeup Revolution. All of their products come at a ridiculously affordable price making them perfect for anyone looking to add to their makeup collection.



This particular palette is the 'Iconic 2' and is funnily enough a pretty good match for the 'Naked 2'. It's made up of 12 shades which are very pigmented considering the price. When applied the shadows are easy to blend and hardly give off any fall out so at £4 this palette, as well as others from the same range, make the perfect palette for those looking to start out with eyeshadows or anyone looking to experiment without breaking the bank!

What do you think of these palettes?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. I do like these palettes, I have about 3/4 but most have them have broken! Such a shame because the product quality is really good but I don't tend to use them much because of the packaging xx

    Karan|| studentbeautyhack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, thats such a shame! Luckily that hasn't happened to any of mine x

      Delete
  2. I really don't know why I haven't tried anything from Makeup Revolution, they look like they have so many good products

    Emma emhasrednails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MUR is such a great brand and definitely worth trying out x

      Delete
  3. I don't own any of their iconic palettes before but I own a few of their other palettes and I'm in love of them!!! xx

    Cristina, xo // My Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with this palette, very pretty skin toned colors. xoxo

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is ridiculously similar to the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, huh? It's one of my absolute favourites too, so I'd be interested to compare the quality of both, though I do love me some good pigmentation! I do find that some 'cheaper' eyeshadows actually irritate my eyelids, but it would be worth a try for that price!

    www.lioninthewild.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so annoying :/ I find that it looks very similar so its worth trying out at £4, let me know if you do try it! :)

      Delete
  6. This is gorgeous, I have it as well and cant put it down!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh- I cannot find makeup revolution in any of my local drugstores. I am so desperate to try some of their products!

    Lucy // Ooh La Luce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! Try Superdrugs website, they always have it stocked :)

      Delete
  8. I LOVE makeup revolution! They started selling in in Ulta and it's been selling out. I have yet to see this palette.

    xo

    With Love, Banke | A Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, looks like a palette for me! I only use nude eyeshadows so this could be really nice. I actually have a nude palette from h&m which cost 2-4 euros, and it's super good!

    www.hennaxstreetstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete