Makeup Revolution 'Fortune Favours The Brave' Palette

By Unknown - 11:00:00 am

Eyeshadow palettes are great when you are able to find a good one. They are perfect for travelling or for using when in a rush but sometimes it can be tricky to find a palette that has all of the essential shades, especially at an affordable price.

Makeup Revolution's 'Fortune Favours The Brave', made in collaboration with British Beauty Blogger, fits the bill. It has become a go-to product for me and have taken it on a few trips away. Being made up of 30 shades the possibility of eyeshadow looks are endless! The colours range from neutral browns and beige's to electric blues and deep purples so there really is a shade for everyone, and to make things even better, it costs £9.99!


Being in collaboration with British Beauty Blogger I had very high hopes for this and after seeing countless rave reviews I had to pick it up. I actually used this to apply my eyeshadow for when I was a bridesmaid and found that it look amazing and lasted a fairly long time. 

The packaging is very pretty with a gold finish, very different to Makeup Revolutions usual packaging. It comes with a large mirror inside, handy for travelling and also a small brush which I threw away as I prefer to use a brush from my own collection. 


The palette holds a range of 30 shades as mentioned, and come in a range of finishes including mattes and shimmers. The mattes, to my surprise where fairly pigmented something that drugstore mattes can sometimes lack. The shimmers, especially the baked shadows, also had great pigmentation and some leave a very pretty metallic finish.



What do you think of this palette?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. The shades are so stunning! Love the packaging too.

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so gorgeous! I just found your blog and I love it!

    x Jasmine

    jasminelovesblog.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These colours are so amazing!

    TGeorgia | The Weekend Attic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow 30 shades for £9.99 is such good value! Great colours too, I love the packaging, very tempting!
    <a href="http://ablushingbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk>A Blushing Beauty Blog</a> x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the shades look really pretty

    http://villemo20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete