My Holygrail Makeup Products

By Unknown - 9:30:00 am

There are a number of products that I repurchase over and over again, and which I don't think I could be without. Over the past few years I've built up quite a makeup collection but there will always be those products that I reach for on a day to day basis. Today I'm going to share with you my all time favourite, holy-grail products.  


Holy-grail makeup products

Holy-grail makeup products



Revlon Colorstay Foundation (review here) - This is my all time favourite foundation, and tops any that I have ever tried, both high-end or drugstore. It ticks all of the boxes for me, a semi-matte finish, great coverage, perfect colour match and super long lasting. Not only that, this is extremely affordable.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealor (review here) - Although I haven't been using this concealor for as long as I have the foundation just mentioned, it's one that has been repurchased a few times already. This is perfect for concealing under the eyes and one that I know some people like to use to contour/highlight. 

Mac Paint Pot in 'Painterly' (review here)- Although this costs £15.50, and cheaper alternatives can be found at the drugstore, in my opinion this is well worth every penny. I use this as a base for my eye shadow and it's just perfect. It covers any discolouration on the lids and prolongs the  lasting power of your shadow. I really should pick this up in a few other shades!

Mac Eyeshadow in Omega (review here - a very old, and cringe review I must add!) - I use this shadow almost every single day, mainly to fill in my brows but also as a crease/contour shade for my lids. I bought this around two years ago and it's still going strong. I have recently hit pan but there is still plenty of product left, so definitely worth it's price tag!



What are your holy-grail makeup products?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. hey, I'm not sure if you follow me on bloglovin, but just a heads up I moved from annaboho to franalibi.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the Fit Me concealer!! x

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a go, it's amazing (:

      Delete
  3. To be honest, I'm still on the lookout for holy grail products. I've heard my fair share of positive reviews for Painterly Mac Paint Pot. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really perfect as a base for other shadows (:

      Delete
  4. thanks for sharing, I have the Fit Me foundation but i never tried the concealer. I might have to give it a try :)

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! The concealor is so so good, definitely worth trying out!x

      Delete
  5. Love maybelline's fit me concealor!! Nice picks!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Revlon Colourstay is such a great formula! It would probably be HG for me too if I could get a better colour match! Also I agree Fit Me's texture is perfect for under eyes! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! That's such a shame about the colour match though :/ x

      Delete
  7. I think I'm going to pick up Revlon Colourstay next time I need a foundation, everything you've mentioned are things that I look for too x
    han // em&han xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great foundation, and very affordable too! x

      Delete
  8. What are the other colors in that mac palette they look beautiful.. Can please tell me the names ?

    Sam|| Beautydetour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes no problem! They are Omega, Wedge, Naked Lunch and All That Glitters. I can do a post on them if you'd like :)

      Delete
    2. Yes please do, and do a makeup look with these colors, that would be great :)

      Delete
    3. P.S. I have a custom blog template designing package giveaway on the blog, last day, if you'd like to enter :)

      Delete
    4. Yes of course! And thanks for letting me know, will have to check that out :)

      Delete