Review:Topshop Glow Highlighter

By Unknown - 9:30:00 am

Since Topshop are having their five year makeup anniversary at the moment, it reminded me of how much I love this little pot of shimmer! This is one of the few cream highlighters that I own and has been one of my most used at the moment as it gives such a lovely, dewy look to the skin which is perfect for spring.

First off, as with all Topshop makeup products, the packaging is just lovely. Aside from the look of the product though, what's inside is amazing! The highlighter itself is a lovely champagne colour which is exactly the shade of highlighter I tend to go for, and has a very natural shimmer to it. It hasn't got any large glitter particles as with a lot of cheaper highlighters, both powder or cream, and definitely doesn't leave you looking like a disco ball!


Review: Topshop Glow highlighter


Review: Topshop Glow highlighter

This is such a creamy product which makes it extremely easy to blend onto the skin. I tend to pop a tiny amount onto my finger and dab onto the areas that I want to highlight, usually the highpoint of the cheekbones, the centre of the nose and a very, very small amount on the cupids bow. I then use a brush, such as the Zoeva Face Shape brush (which I have been loving atm!!), to blend out. 

This is just the perfect highlighter for spring as it gives off a very natural, dewy look which adds radiance and youth to the skin. It is very affordable at only £9 and the packaging is lovely (even better at the moment due to Topshop changing up their packaging for their five year anniversary).


What do you think of this highlighter? What other Topshop products do you love?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. I've heard a lot about the Topshop Glow Highlighter, it seems to be a cult favourite. Glad you like it, may have to a have a look at it, too!

    www.sevenminsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it definitely is! Let me know if you decide to try it out (:

      Delete
  2. i been needing a glow highlighter, i might give this a try :)

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, it's such a pretty highlighter! :)

      Delete
  3. I still have yet to try any Topshop Beauty items! I love the look of this highlighter though and may have to give it a go!

    Neesha | Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Topshop makeup is so underrated! If you decide to try any of their products out, this highlighter is definitely one to go for x

      Delete
  4. I remember this highlighter was on my wishlist last year but never ended up getting it but I think I'll have a topshop makeup splurge soon!
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely product! Topshop makeup is well worth the money (:

      Delete
  5. I love this highlighter it is absolutely amazing. It rivals some of the more expensive highlighters that I have so beautiful.
    Zeynab x
    The Beauty Load

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely highlighter :)
    and great blog !!

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. My cousin always uses this highlighter and looks absolutely amazing! Great review :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Taylor! It's the perfect highlighter for spring (:

      Delete
  8. Omg this highlighter is seriously amazing. Absolutely love it! Great review.

    Sam|| Beautydetour

    ReplyDelete