Review: An Affordable Neutral Eyeshadow Palette

By Unknown - 9:30:00 am

Today I wanted to show you all this bargain of an eyeshadow palette. I picked this up at B&M for around £2 and had seen a few reviews on it in the past. For that price I thought that it was definitely worth trying out, and even if I didn't end up liking it, it wouldn't be the end of the world! 


Review: An Affordable Neutral Eyeshadow Palette

Review: An Affordable Neutral Eyeshadow Palette

This is by the brand W7, which I have never bought from before but had heard some great things, and is their 'Naked Neutrals' palette. It consists of four neutral, easy to wear shades that have a very slight shimmer to them. The shadows are very buttery feeling when swatched and are actually pretty pigmented too, which I was quite surprised about.

I have used this palette frequently since I bought it and find that it fits very nicely into my everyday makeup routine. The shades are perfect for anyone wanting to create a 'no makeup-makeup look' or for those looking for a 'grab and go' kind of palette.

Have any of you tried this palette or any other products from W7?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. Lovely! I love this colours! Perfect for everyday!!

    Liebst, Colli von tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great little day-to-day palette, all the shades you'd need for light travelling!

    Alex
    efflorescentdream.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder how these swatch, because they look beautiful!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty pigmented actually! I'll try to update this post with swatches (:

      Delete
  4. loving the colors!

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely perfect for everyday looks! <3
    Chloe xx
    http://chloebee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a bargain! Nice shades too, I love neutral colours like this x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I've never seen this palette before but it looks great! I've used a few things (mascara, nail polish, foundation and blush) and the foundation & mascara I used by W7 were the best out of everything I've tried.

    Emily // Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to try out some of their other products soon! x

      Delete
  8. such a pretty eyeshadow palette!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win USA beauty goodies from lorac, tarte etc on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a pretty little palette, the shades are beautiful! I bet you can create some really glamorous looks with it! :)

    http://styledbystephb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This palette looks amazing - some other can be a bit overwhelming with too many colours, but this one is just perfect!
    If you'd like you could check out my new blog arabesque - I'd be honored ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean! This has the perfect amount of shades (:

      Delete
  11. These sound so great for the price! I will have to pick this up - thanks for recommending it as I'd never have come across this myself :) xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Let me know if you decide to pick it up x

      Delete
  12. Wow £2 is a bargain I have the w7 in the buff palette and it resembles the naked 2 palette it's really good
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I've heard some good things about that palette, will have to try it out. Thanks for the recommendation (:

      Delete
  13. Great review, I've never tried anything from W7, but this palette sounds like it's worth a try! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mia! It's definitely worth picking up, and so affordable too (:

      Delete
  14. I love this sort of palette ! Beautiful colors !

    ReplyDelete