A Few of My Favourite Blogs! (1)

By Unknown - 9:30:00 am

Today I've decided to share with you a few of my favourite blogs, blogs that I love to read and wait excitedly for their next post! I love reading this kind of post as not only do you get to discover new blogs, but you also get to know what the person behind the blog is interested in. I personally read a wide range of blogs, from beauty blogs like my own, to lifestyle or fashion blogs and would love to share with you the ones I enjoy the most.



Lilypebbles - I've loved Lily from Lilypebbles for such a long time now (both her blog and her Youtube channel). She is one of those bloggers whose opinion I trust as she seems so honest about what she likes and doesn't like, and always comes out with new content which never fails to please me!

SaliHughesBeauty - Sali Hughes not only writes beauty columns for The Guardian but writes for her own beauty blog (as well as filming videos for her Youtube channel). I one hundred percent trust Sali's opinion as she is so experienced in all things things beauty and knows exactly what she is talking about! I particularly love her 'in the bathroom' series where she interviews a well known face from the beauty industry and also takes a rummage through their beauty cupboards.

FromRoses - This is a blog that I've been particularly loving lately, both for it's beauty and lifestyle posts. With a beautiful layout, stunning photographs and informative posts, this is a blog I'd definitely recommend for any loving of all things beauty!


I'd love to hear what your favourite blogs are! Let me know below :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. I like to follow Lily pebbles as well. She has some great make up advice. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, love discovering new blogs to read so thanks for sharing! :)

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I also love these types of posts, they are great ways to discover new blogs x

      Delete
  3. I really love following and reading smaller blogs, usually one with tons of photos :)

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of any of these blogs but I love your blog and your tastes so will definitely be checking these out! Thank you for sharing :) x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, thank you! I'm sure you would love these blogs,money are fab! x

      Delete
  5. I love Sali Hughes, her In The Bathroom With videos are my favourite! Her book is a great read as well :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  6. So with you on all three picks. I've read all three for years and have been particularly loving From Roses lately, the most stunning photography and always relevant! Fab post hun :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lily Pebbles is also one of my favourites, she is just so down to earth & I really trust her opinions x

    Beauty with charm | Zoeva Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Lily Pebbles too, haven't seen Sali Hughes but definitely going to check her out now.

    Beautydetour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sali Hughes is my favourite! She's fab at what she does x

      Delete