Tips: 25 Ideas for Blog Posts

By Unknown - 9:30:00 am

Before I get into this blog post I just wanted to explain the reason I've been a little 'mia' lately. Whilst your reading this I am finally on holiday, so the past few weeks have been  very busy for me as I've had to pack for two trips whilst working from half 9 until 7 most days. That's another reason that I have been looking forward to getting away, I will have enough time to catch up on the blog posts that I've missed out on writing and have decided to kick things off with 25 ideas for blog posts!




1. Reviews
2. Top 5/10 Products
3. Beauty Dupes
4. Brand Focus
5. What's In My Makeup Bag
6. What's In My Travel Makeup Bag
7. Holygrail Products
8. Products That Are/Aren't Worth The Hype
9. Makeup Tutorials
10. Everyday Makeup
11. Haul
12. Tips and Tricks
13. Makeup Collection/Tour
14. Makeup Storage
15. Makeup Starter Kit
16. Skincare Routine
17. Monthly Favourites
18. The Best Products From The Drugstore
19. Wishlist
20. Inspiration Posts
21. TAG Posts
22. Your Favourite Bloggers/Blog Posts
23. Product Empties
24. Blogging Goals
25. Affordable Skincare Products

So there you have it - 25 blog post ideas that will hopefully help you get back into the swing of things where blogging is concerned. I know that I'll definitely be getting back into things asap!

Do you have any other ideas for potential blog posts?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hope you had a great time, I know this time of the year everything gets a bit slow, since we all are out and about holidaying, hehe.

    Sam || Beautydetour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I had a great time! I can't wait to get back into the swing of things x

      Delete