My Mac Eyeshadow Palette

By Unknown - 9:30:00 am

Today's post is dedicated to my beloved Mac eyeshadow palette. I've had a few people ask about what shades are in this palette when I'd featured it in favourite posts in the past so decided that it was about time that I sat down and wrote about them.

As you can see, I currently have a quad (well two actually, but only one is full!) which is made up of four very neutral, everyday shadows. Within this palette I have two matte shades, one of which I use for my brows, and two shimmery shades. For me this is the perfect combination of colours to create a lovely day-time appropriate look and is handy for travelling too!


From top left clockwise - 'Naked Lunch', 'All That Glitters', 'Wedge', 'Omega'.


'Naked Lunch' (Frost) - 'Naked Lunch' makes for a very pretty highlight shade, both for the inner corner and brow bone but is one that I also use on the cheekbones. It is a very light shade though so depending on your skin tone it may not show up as pigmented as it actually is.

'All That Glitters' (Deluxe Pearl) - This is definitely my favourite shadow from this quad. It has become my go-to shades for both day and night as it is so easy to wear on it's own (perfect for those times when I'm rushing out of the door with ten minutes to spare!!). It also looks lovely with 'Wedge' in the crease, also using 'Naked Lunch' as a inner corner and brow bone highlight.

'Wedge' (Matte) - I picked this particular shade up after noticing that the one thing that most palettes forget to add is a warm brown shade for the crease/eye socket. I will admit that this isn't the most pigmented of shadows (does anyone else find this?!) but it looks lovely built up in the crease.

'Omega' (Matte) - This was the first eyeshadow that I picked up from Mac after someone had used it to fill in my brows. It's completely matte, an almost ashy brown shade and is very multi-purpose. As I mentioned, I use this mostly to fill in my brows but it also looks great in the crease, or even all over the lid.


Do you have a Mac palette? What are your favourite shades?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. I don't actually own any MAC eyeshadows at all, so this post was really helpful! I love all the shades that you have in your quad, I think all that glitters would be my favourite too! x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it helped! :) All That Glitters is a perfect shade to start out with x

      Delete
  2. I only have a couple of MAC shadows, All that Glitters being one of them. I absolutely adore it! Such a perfect shade for all over the lid.

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect timing as I've just started my palette and was looking for some nice everyday shades! All That Glitters and Wedge look like the perfect additions :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, glad this helped!! I love both of those shades x

      Delete
  4. All that Glitters is just oh too pretty <3
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE naked lunch and omega :)

    new follower here, gorgeous blog!

    www.emilyroseperrin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such versatile shades! Thank you x

      Delete
  6. All That Glitters is one of my all time favourite eyeshadows. I love how easy it is to apply when I'm in a rush! Love your blog btw :) x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so perfect for an everyday use! (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I was going for when I picked these shades :)

      Delete
  8. Such pretty colours for your quad, all that glitters is a cult classic!

    Alice // Sheer Beautiful // Bloglovin' x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! Everyone seems to love it x

      Delete
  9. Love your selection! I haven't heard of Wedge before but it looks lovely :)
    xo, Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the eyeshadow shades in your quad! All that glitters is on my wishlist as I would like to create my own MAC quad too xx Zara

    || zarameredith77.blogspot.com ||

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great shade, great on its own and paired with other shades x

      Delete
  11. I love the eyeshadow shades in your quad! All that glitters is on my wishlist as I would like to create my own MAC quad too xx Zara

    || zarameredith77.blogspot.com ||

    ReplyDelete