Review: Fashionista Blushes

By Unknown - 9:30:00 am

I’d had my eye on these blushes a few years ago when I spotted their stand at Superdrug, however had completely forgotten about them until I recently rediscovered them via Frangrencedirect.com. The idea behind this brand is that you can pick and choose the products that are most suited to your skin tone and then pop them into one of their palettes. This is not only perfect for travelling, but could save a lot of space in your makeup collection. Have I mentioned that each blush costed only 50p?! I couldn’t believe this when I first saw these advertised (here) so instantly began searching for swatches and decided on these four shades.

Each blush is incredibly pigmented, which you should be able to see from the swatches below. These swatches were made with only one swipe of the blush so you can imagine how they transfer on the cheeks, a light hand and a fluffy brush is definitely needed. Three out of the four blushes I picked up are matte unlike Juicy Apricot which looks rather glittery in the pan however when applied looks very subtle. 

From top left to bottom left (clockwise) - Juicy Apricot, Rose Thrill, Flush, Butterscotch.

From left to right - Juicy Apricot, Rose Thrill, Flush, Butterscotch.

When applied, each blush goes on smoothly and blends very well onto the skin. Considering the price these blushes are very long lasting and pigmented and also don't leave you with a lot of fall out. I would definitely recommend checking these out as they were a complete and utter bargain and make a lovely addition to my collection!


Have you tried these before? What did you think?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Great blushes, really good quality.
    Butterscotch is my fave!

    Love, Colli
    www.tobeyoutiful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what great value and these are such pretty shades!
    --
    prettymadthings.blogspot.co.uk // x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try that juicy apricot shade.
    Have a lovely week! :)

    Miss Eleigh Neux | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely shade isn't it? Thank you, you too!x

      Delete
  4. I've never heard of this brand before but oh my gosh...they are so cheap!??!? These look like absolutely fantastic shades as well!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are complete bargains and the pigmentation looks fantastic. I love the shades you picked up, gorgeous x

    https://plus.google.com/+AlinaBostan/posts?hl=en

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *sorry I meant to paste my blog link not google+ one (face palm haha)

      Beauty with charm

      Delete
    2. Aha no worries! They were definitely worth the 50p I spent on them x

      Delete
  6. I honestly am obsessed with blushers! There's just something about adding a little flush to your cheeks~ In total love with Rose Thrill <3
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never seen these, I need to keep an eye out next time I'm in super drug, the concept of popping them into your own palette is awesome, who doesn't love travel friendly makeup, hello!!!

    Beautydetour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely look out for these next time your shopping, they are so handy x

      Delete
  8. The last one has a gorgeous color! They all look pretty tbh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I think Butterscotch is my favourite :)

      Delete
  9. These blushes look great! If only we could get them here in Australia!

    x

    <a href="http://www.voguevandal.com.au/“>www.voguevandal.com.au</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a shame as they really are great! :)

      Delete
  10. They're lovely aren't they? :)

    ReplyDelete